Teclane Review: Bitdefender is an award winning best antivirus security software for the windows users. In AV-Test, Bitdefender mostly shows on the top of list in all categories, like protection, performance and usability. The new version of Bitdefender Total Security applies machine learning technique, which blocks and removes real time malware attack and cyber threats.
Bitdefender Features at a glance:
- Antivirus protection that includes; Quick Scan, System Scan, Manage Scan and Rescue Mode
- Web protection that includes; Search Advisor, SSL Scan, Fraud Protection, Protection against Phishing
- Intrusion Detection that protects malware installing on the system.
- Firewall that scans and blocks network port
- Startup Optimizer that makes windows to start faster
- Oneclick Optimizer, that performs on disk cleanup, registry cleanup and privacy cleanup.
- Vulnerability scan, that checks Vulnerability items in the system
- Ransomware protection that encrypts valuable files to keep data safer from ransomware
- Update that checks update in one click.
Bitdefender Specifications as per CNET.com
- Editors Rating: Outstanding
- User Rating (Average): 3 Stars
- Ranking: Rank #2 in Internet Security software
- Total Download: More than 789 Thousand
- File Size: 6.87 MB
- Platform: Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Price: Free for 30 Days trial, $69.99 paid version
The above specifications are always changed at CNET Download center. You can get the updated information from the following link:
How to Download and Install Bitdefender Total Security?
If you want to download the trial version Bitdefender Total Security 2016, just follow the following steps:
- Access Bitdefender website (http://www.bitdefender.com/)
- Under Bitdefender Total Security 2016, click on Try
- Enter an email address and click on DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL
- Save the file on the Desktop
- Double click on the exe file you saved on the Desktop
- Wait till Download Package completed
- You can do Custom install or just simply click on default Install
- Wait till Complete the Scanning, Downloading and Installing
- The final message window “Bitdefender is successfully installed” is the final step of installing
Note: If you have Bitdefender installed previously, just uninstall the older version before installing the new version.
How to Uninstall Bitdefender Total Security?
- Type and Search “Control Panel” from the Windows start button(icon)
- Under Programs, click on “Uninstall a program”
- Find and right click on “Bitdefender” and click on Uninstall
- Follow the steps to complete the uninstall