Teclane Review: If you are talking about Android security software, 360 Security Antivirus shows on the top of the list in Google Play store. It is the most recommended Android antivirus software and trusted by 200 million users with average rating is 4.6 out of 5. Over 10 million users are rated 5 stars rating among 13+ million users . It also shows 100% real time malware detection rate with 6 out of 6 usability scores in the recent AV-Test result. 360 Security apps not only protect from malware, but also clean junk files, free up RAM and increase device performance. The new user interface looks very attractive and has user friendly Boost, Clean and Antivirus tabs.
360 Security Antivirus Key features:
– Automatically scanned all installed and new apps including content on the memory card
– Increase Android performance by deleting unused system files, big files and cache
– Memory Boost option free up memory from RAM and helps to open apps quickly
– Save battery life by disabling unneccessary apps that eat battery power faster
– Anti-theft option which lets you to erase all personal data if you lost your phone
– Provide Real time protection with power saver and App lock options
– 100% detection on real-time android malware
– Better performance as it does not effect on battery life
– Does not show any false warnings
– Protect from malicious websites when browsing
– Grate anti-theft option to identify lost/stolen phone
– Block unwanted/unknown caller and filter unwanted messages
Not much but sometime hangs and freezing up the phone. This may happen due to limited memory space but not sure.
Overall, 360 Security antivirus is a great security app for protecting android devices from malicious virus or malware attack, as well as real-time malware protection. If your android phone is not protected, you must install 360 Security Antivirus. Please go to the Google play store and search for 360 Security Antivirus, read all features and reviews, install and I’m sure you will like it.