Teclane Review: In the smartphone world, 70% users are using Android smartphone since android is Linux based operating system and cheaper. We are not only using android device, we may have lots of questions on how to use some features or how to use it properly so that, my device performs well all the time . The common question amongst all the Android users, “why my android device is becoming slower day by day or How can I increase my Android performance”. Although the question is less, but the answer is little longer and you have to do a little more work to solve this issue. I will give some performance improvement tips here and you easily can increase 30-40% of your device performance if you apply the followings.
1. Know your Device Configuration: First, know about your mobile or android device configuration, such as; model, processor speed, memory space, etc. You cannot expect higher performance if your device configuration is lower. The performance is mostly depends on the device capacity and you can look Internal Memory, SD card (if you use one) and RAM( from Running) from the Settings->Application manager.
2. Update Android OS Version: The newer version always performs better than the older version. Suppose you are using Android Jelly Bean 4.3 version, but the current version KitKat 4.4 is faster and you cannot expect the same performance if you are using Jelly Bean 4.3. But you must check your device configuration whether the latest version is compatible with your Android device or not. Go to Settings->About Phone to see the Android version. Touch on System updates and it will display if there is any update available.
3. Delete Unnecessary Apps: The main reason of device slowness can be downloaded too many apps. Most of the time, we download some apps that use occasionally or never use. Those apps occupied your device space and some apps keep running in the background and using RAM. Suppose you have 4 apps running in the background and each app eating 5 MB RAM. So your 20 MB RAM is using unnecessary and your device is slowing down. So, delete those unused apps from Settings-> Application manager->Touch an app->Uninstall.
4. Disable Unnecessary Apps: Suppose you already have deleted apps that you don’t use anymore. But some communication apps like; Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, Tango, WhatsApp etc use most of the Android users and most of the them keep it running and do not stop. If you go to Settings->Application manager->Running, you can see which apps are running. If you stop such a running app that you do not need, you can release your device RAM to make your device faster.
5. Update Apps: It is good to update to a new version of apps if available. Most of the update comes with bug fixes, adding new features, performance improvement etc. Go to Play Store-> Ξ ->My Apps and you it will show all the available apps need to be updated.
6. Avoid using Widgets: Another important issue of device slowness is, using of Widgets. We usually decorate the Home screen using the Widgets. It may look pretty, but it uses lots of your device RAM and reduces device performance. Suppose your Android device has 50 MB RAM and your system is using 200 MB RAM and it is required. If a Widget uses another 200 MB RAM, then how much is left? Any app you run on top of that will response very slow. So, avoid those Widgets to keep your Android device faster.
If you follow the above tips, I can assure you, your device speed and performance will increase. You may ask what about some apps like Memory Booster, Speed Booster etc. Yes, you can use those apps to increase your device performance, but it may not healthy for your device for the long run. But lots of users use those apps like me since I will not use my Android device forever!